Located in subtropical North Rockhampton, the Glenmore Hotel Motel is a local favourite with affordable and spacious motel rooms catering for business travellers through to families. All rooms provide air conditioned comfort as well as private bathrooms, with the Delux Spa room offering an in-room spa bath. Room service is available along with a Microwave, DVD player and Austar channels for guests viewing entertainment. All our rooms offer our regular facilities to ensure guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. An option of hot or continental breakfast is offered at a charge and delivered to your door.
The Motel has an outdoor swimming pool for guests to relax by or cool off in. The adjoining Tavern also provides guests with the option of enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner in the restaurant with a variety of items on the menu including weekly specials. A sports bar with TAB and beer garden are also available for guest to enjoy.
The Motel offers travellers the perfect base for exploring Rockhampton and it's surroundings as well as not being far from the coast, where you can access islands such as Keppel Island. The Rockhampton airport is only a 15 mins drive (9km) from the Motel.
Motel Contact & Information
Reservations: 1800 445 407
Phone: (07) 4926 8500
Fax: (07) 4926 7724
Every Day 7am - 8pm
Check In: 2pm
Check Out: 10am
After hours check in is available until 3am, only through management at Glenmore Tavern
All guests must produce valid photo ID and pre authorisation will be performed on a valid credit card at check-in.
- Bar / Lounge
- BBQ facilities
- On-site undercover parking
- Outdoor pool - unheated
- Room service - limited service
- Self service laundry faciliteis
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wifi access & Fax facilities
- Air conditioning
- Wireless / Wifi
- Satellite / Cable
- Alarm clock
- Iron & ironing Board
- Kitchenette (basic facilities)
- Refrigerator - bar size
- Tea / Coffee making
- Opening windows
- Non-smoking only
Things to do
- Victoria Park is just 10 mins away, located on the banks of the Fitzroy River with fantastic facilities for the kids and families with outdoor play equipment, swimming pools and tennis courts.
- Mt Archer National Park has spectacular views of Rockhampton city.
- Explore the Capricorn coast and Yeppoon beaches or visit the Capricorn Caves.
- Historic Mt Morgan or the grand buildings in downtown Rockhampton.
- Stockland Shopping Centre nearby is one of the largest outside of Brisbane with Big W, Woolworths, a variety of specialty stores and a cinema.
If traveling bar car from Rockhampton Airport it will take approximately 15 mins.
- Exit the airport along Hunter St then at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto North St.
- Continue along Livermore St then turn right onto Canning St. Take the 2nd left onto Albert St and continue along the Bruce Hwy (National Highway A1).
- Turn left at the traffic lights after after passing Stockland Shopping Centre so that you stay on Bruce Hwy.
- Turn right onto Farm St and take the first exit lane on the left to turn into the carpark of the Tavern.
- Take the first left turn to drive in front of BWS and continue around to the right, where the Motel is in front of you. Continue around to the left/front of the Motel to gain access to the entrance.